Christin joined The Walters Law Firm in 2004 where she focuses on environmental, chemical exposure, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation & serves as a Guardian Ad Litem.
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, J.D., emphasis in environmental law
- University of Missouri- Kansas City, Master of Public Administration, emphasis in urban policy and administration
- University of Loyola, New Orleans, B.S.
- US District Court Western District of MO
- District Court of Kansas
- Super Lawyers Missouri Rising Stars 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Missouri Bar Association
- MO Association of Trial Attorneys
- KC Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Phi Delta Phi